Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning what you will gift your sibling on this special day. There are going to be sales and deals in both online and physical retail stores by the time July rolls around. To make the most of the discounted prices on the products you want to buy, start putting together your wish list now.
A number of banks and finance companies offer festive loans around Rakshabandhan, but these are usually only available for large purchases and in specific partner outlets. With consumer durable loans that you can borrow revolving line of credit from MoneyTap, however, you can buy practically anything you or your loved ones desire!
Why Use MoneyTap for Festive Gifting and Purchases?
Here’s how MoneyTap can help you make the most of Raksha Bandhan deals and discounts, as well as planning a special celebration for any festive occasion:
- Higher Flexibility of Use – You can use your credit line as a personal loan when you need cash for gifting, small purchases and cash-only transactions, as well as shop at online and offline stores using the credit card provided upon approval.
- Instant Credit/Cash Loans – Unlike traditional loan options, there’s no lengthy approval process with a line of credit. Quick and easy approval means you won’t miss out on limited-time deals and discounts during the festive season.
- Shop Anytime, Anywhere – Since your credit line is available through your phone as well as a credit card, you have 24/7 access to funds at lower interest rates than many other loan options. It just takes a few taps on your smartphone!
- No Usage, No Interest – You are only charged interest on the money you use, not the entire approved loan amount. With no interest on unused funds, the leftover credit can act as a financial backup for emergencies or other expenses.
- Use What You Need – MoneyTap allows you to use anywhere from ₹3,000 up to your available approved limit. This gives you access to higher-priced items that may be out of your budget, with repayment terms that suit your needs.
- No Questions Asked – Traditional festive loans are generally provided at the time of making a large purchase, such as refrigerators or other home appliances. MoneyTap can be used for any purchase, with absolutely no questions asked.
- What You Can Buy – Along with using your personal line of credit to shop for the perfect Raksha Bandhan gifts, you can also use it to order sweets or flowers, buy new festive clothing to wear during the celebrations, and much more!
It isn’t every day that you buy something special for your brother or sister, so get them something they will cherish for years to come. Rather than worrying about the cost of gifts and festive expenses, let the personal line of credit from MoneyTap take care of your shopping list for you. Download the app now for access to quick loans anytime you need them!