When it comes to credit cards, the perfect card for millennials is the MoneyTap credit card. As mentioned earlier, once you are approved a certain amount is made available to you. This can be transferred to your bank account or you can use it to make purchases by swiping the MoneyTap credit card just like you would a regular credit card. Read on to find out why MoneyTap credit card is the smartest choice available in the market for young professionals.
Features of MoneyTap Credit Card
What features do you look for when you choose your credit card? You may find that if you are a college student or a young professional your spending capacity depends on your monthly allowance or your salary. With very little savings to fall back on, you may often find yourself defaulting on your credit card payments. The MoneyTap credit card allows you to pick convenient EMI options at the tap of a button on your phone. You pick the time frame that is feasible for you. It is as simple as that.
No more long frustrating phone conversations with customer service representatives to get your card approved. It is near impossible to have them convert your payments to EMIs.
Things to Consider
1) Having the MoneyTap card is very handy. The MoneyTap credit card allows you to manage your finance in a sensible and effective way.
2) You don’t incur high-interest rates or default on your payments. Your credit rating does not get affected, as you would be able to make payments on time.
3) You will receive notifications as and when your EMIs are due. This is again a great feature as we all tend to lose track of due dates.
4) Spend it as you need and you will only be charged interest on what you have actually used. Never feel financial crunch again especially when you are just starting to earn.
5) While there is no end in the choices of cards that are available, MoneyTap is the only card that gives you flexibility in repayment.
6) Interest rates are on par with market rates for a personal unsecured loan. The annual fee is also very low with MoneyTap. This fee guarantees that your approved credit line is available to you at the click of a button.
Why You May Need Additional Money?
Want to buy that bike that will cut down your commute time? Or enroll yourself for some additional course that will benefit you professionally? Maybe you are in need of some money for medical expense or for personal expenses such as a wedding. Don’t let lack of finance hold you back. MoneyTap is your solution!
Why is it so Important For Millennials?
When you are starting out you have very little savings and your buying power is limited to the salary you get. You need to build your credit history and thereby improve your credit score. Now with MoneyTap credit card you get the added benefit of building a good credit history without getting into debts. It is also relatively hassle-free. All charges are clear, there is no hidden costs or fine print clauses that you need to worry about.
Suggested reading: Go Shopping with MoneyTap!
Financial planning becomes a lot easier with MoneyTap. You save more as you don’t have to pay for late payments with credit cards. Another benefit is, in case you need the entire amount that is available to you it can be transferred with just a few taps on your phone.