Jun 16 • 3 mins read
The 7 Best World Cuisine Restaurants You Can’t Miss in Delhi NCR
A close friend and self-confessed foodie claims you can eat something new every day of the year in the Delhi NCR region since there’s no end to the delectable array of food available here. He may be right, but we’re not quite ready to take him up on the challenge. We love fine food too, but the occasional treat at a quality eatery is enough to keep us happy!
Of course, we have some favourites when it comes to international and fusion dining. Here are the 7 best restaurants in Delhi NCR that we think you should definitely check out:
1. Indian Accent – This award-winning restaurant recently moved from The Manor, New Friends Colony to On The Waterfront at The Lodhi, Lodhi Road. If you’re planning to try Chef Manish Mehrotra’s unique fusion of Indian street food and global cuisine, make sure to get a reservation well in advance, since this place is extremely popular!
2. Yeti, The Himalayan Kitchen – With two outlets in prime locations, Hauz Khas Village and GK-2 M-Block Market, this restaurant is beloved for its authentic Nepalese, Bhutani and Tibetan dishes. The delicious home-style food combined with Himalayan-themed décor and warm ambience have made this place a favourite among NCR’s foodies.
3. Rodeo – Located in Connaught Place Inner Circle, Rodeo is one of the best places to get authentic and delicious Mexican and Tex-Mex food in the heart of the capital. The cowboy/Mexican-themed ambience and décor add to the appeal of this casual dining restaurant, and you absolutely have to try the fantastic tequila cocktails here!
4. Farzi Café – Located at Connaught Place Inner Circle as well as DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, this popular restaurant perfectly combines global cuisine with Indian gourmet dishes. The drinks menu is also modern and quirky with a new twist on classic cocktails, while the elegant café-style ambience sets the mood for a fun casual dining experience.
5. Yum Yum Cha – Located at DLF Cyberhub in Gurgaon, Select Citywalk in Saket and Khan Market, New Delhi, this small Pan-Asian eatery is known for offering authentic Japanese and Thai delicacies as well as delicious fusion cuisine. The playful décor and charming ambience create the perfect setting when you’re in the mood for some sushi!
6. Pirates Of Grill – This restaurant has three outlets across the NCR region: one in Sector 18, Noida, another in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, and a third in MGF Mall, Gurgaon. Each features a fun Caribbean/pirate ship theme, with casual barbecue/buffet-style dining. Fill up on the perfectly grilled starters, delicious mains and amazing desserts!
7. The Big Chill – This casual dining restaurant has 2 outlets in Khan Market and 4 more spread across the Delhi NCR region (Vasant Kunj, Saket, Kailash Colony and Noida Sector 18). With high-quality European fare and iconic Italian dishes, delicious desserts, and fresh juices to wash it all down, The Big Chill is a foodie’s dream come true.
Dining out from time to time shouldn’t be a guilty pleasure. It’s okay to spoil yourself now and then, especially if you enjoy new experiences and consider yourself a foodie. When you need a break from the regular fare, feel like trying an unfamiliar cuisine or want to take your friends and loved ones out for a special meal, feel free to spoil yourself a little!
Is a cash shortage keeping you from a gastronomic treat? A personal line of credit from MoneyTap can help. If you have a pre-approved line of credit on your phone, you can use it as a personal loan in Gurgaon, Noida or Delhi, without paying interest on the entire loan amount. Unlike a cash loan in Delhi NCR, MoneyTap only charges interest on the amount used, and repayments get added back to your available credit. You also get a credit card for easier payments anywhere you go!