The demand for residential properties in Hyderabad has been soaring lately, mostly because of the city’s reputation as a top IT, manufacturing and business hub. Combined with high infrastructural growth and affordable rent prices, Hyderabad and its twin city Secunderabad have become a top destination for professionals, students and young families alike.
Many residential areas in Hyderabad offer world-class amenities as well as easy connectivity to commercial zones. If you’re looking for a house for rent in Hyderabad, check out these popular destinations:
- Banjara Hills – This well-established residential and commercial destination is one of the most premium localities to rent in Hyderabad. It is well-connected with other areas and has tons of amenities for shopping, dining, education, hospitality and more.
- Jubilee Hills – Like Banjara Hills, this is one of the more expensive locations to rent a home in Hyderabad. It’s popular with film stars, politicians and business giants, with great connectivity and a host of social infrastructure amenities.
- Manikonda – One of the most popular suburbs in Hyderabad, Manikonda is both a commercial and residential hub, with high connectivity, IT employment opportunities and a well-developed social infrastructure.
- Nanakramguda – This locality is home to leading IT organizations as well as amenities like healthcare, education, banking, shopping and hospitality. It’s quite easy to commute to other parts of the city from here.
- Gachibowli – Surrounded by reputable educational institutes, IT parks, banks and markets, this well-connected and affordable locality is perfect for people working in major IT companies like Amazon, Microsoft and TCS.
- Chandanagar – With growing commercial and residential popularity, this suburb is a top choice among professionals working in Hitec City, Madhapur, and other IT hubs. It’s located close to Kukatpally, Kondapur and Gachibowli.
- Nallagandla – If you’re looking for an independent house for rent in Hyderabad, this is the perfect destination. It has all the facilities you may need nearby, and is best known for its affordable residential villas and homes.
- Madhapur – Situated close to IT hubs such as HITEC City and Gachibowli and well-connected to other areas by Metro, Madhapur has become very popular among professionals looking for apartments for rent in Hyderabad.
- Kukatpally – Located close to commercial IT hubs such as Hitec City, L&T Infocity and Madhapur, this area features numerous banks, shopping centres, educational institutes, healthcare facilities and other social amenities.If you decide to live in Secunderabad, Hyderabad’s twin city, here are some residential areas to consider:
- Sindhi Colony – Originally founded for refugees from Sindh after partition, this affluent locality is best known for the discounted garments you can buy here. There are also loads of restaurants, bakeries, malls and amenities in the area.
- Begumpet – If you’re looking for an affordable location, Begumpet is a great bet. This area has grown in terms of both commercial and residential importance over the years, and is home to many MNCs, government facilities and social amenities.
- Uppal – Just under 10 kilometres from Secunderabad, this residential locality is popular because of its connectivity by Metro to other parts of Hyderabad. Cricket fans love the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium located here.
- Bowenpally – Well-connected through NH-7, NH-9, road and rail, this area offers great educational, healthcare and entertainment facilities. It’s also home to Bowenpally Market Yard, the largest market yard in Asia.
- Trimulgherry/Thirmulgherry – This Secunderabad suburb is another popular garment shopping destination, but there are also plenty of residential colonies in the area, with good connectivity through rail and the highway.
- Marredpally – This upmarket suburban locality is situated close to both Begumpet and Secunderabad Railway Station. Metro connectivity is very good here, and it takes only 10 minutes to reach Secunderabad by road.
If you’re looking to rent a home in a good neighbourhood, chances are that the deposit or moving expenses may be higher than you expected. You won’t need to compromise in terms of amenities and comfort if you have ready access to personal loans in Hyderabad, like a personal line of credit from MoneyTap with a no usage, no interest feature.
Simply download the app and put in your details, and you can be approved for a personal loan Hyderabad in real time. With MoneyTap’s line of credit, you can take a loan in Hyderabad when you need, to easily pay for deposits, rentals and other expenses when you move here, and repay the loan amount at your convenience. You also get a credit card which you can use for settling-in expenses!