Some days, you need to get away from the grind and recharge your batteries. And you know what, everyone deserves a bit of pampering now and then. Whether you’ve been fighting to meet targets or deadlines at work, or you think a hardworking loved one could use a special treat, a weekend at a luxury spa, resort or hotel could be just what you need!
If you’re living in gorgeous Vizag, this is going to be far easier than you’d think. After all, there are some amazing hotels in Vishakapatnam that offer you the ideal escape while you’re still in the city. If you’ve been dreaming of spending a day or two just lazing around in a soft bed, sipping yummy drinks by the pool or having someone work out the stress knots in your shoulders while you listen to relaxing music, you don’t need to go anywhere else.
Here are the best hotels in Vizag where you can plan a refreshing weekend getaway:
1. The Park Vishakhapatnam, Beach Road – This tropical 5-star luxury resort features 66 sea-facing rooms with stunning views of the Bay of Bengal, private beach access, an outdoor swimming pool called Aquapark and well-equipped spa, gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms, and more. Enjoy authentic Italian fare at Aqua, or coastal and tandoori specialties at Bamboo Bay, the city’s only open-air beach restaurant.
2. Novotel Visakhapatnam, Varun Beach – If you’re looking for hotels in Vizag near beach, this 5-star luxury hotel overlooking the Bay of Bengal has 225 comfortable and fully-equipped rooms. The hotel also features a beautiful outdoor infinity swimming pool where you can swim under the open sky, and Infinity, a rooftop restaurant. There are 3 fine dining options, lounge bar, business centre, fitness centre, sauna and jacuzzi.
3. The Gateway Hotel, Beach Road – Located near Rama Krishna Beach, this sophisticated 5-star Taj Hotel property offers the ultimate in high-end luxury, with over 90 luxurious rooms, a lovely pool with a sea view, and multi-cuisine fine dining options such as GAD and Ming Garden. Additional facilities include a business centre, banquet halls, in-house gymnasium, spa, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and steam rooms.
4. Varun Beach Bheemili Resort, Beach Road – This AccorHotels Brand property is best known for the gorgeous rooftop infinity pool with adjoining bar. It offers just under 30 rooms equipped with modern amenities, along with a business centre, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and all-day dining at The Eatery, a multi-cuisine restaurant. There is also a mini-theatre where you can watch the movie of your choice in complete comfort.
5. Four Points By Sheraton, Waltair Road – This hotel offers 124 luxuriously-equipped rooms, a swimming pool, and the first 24-hour interactive Pan-Asian dining experience in the city at The Eatery. Other dining options include the Waves lounge bar and Panash. Like other luxury resorts in Vizag, this hotel offers additional facilities such as a ballroom, banquet halls, boardrooms, steam room and sauna, and more.
A luxury resort stay can cost upwards of Rs. 6,000 a night, not including food and optional services, but the experience of being pampered is well worth it. If you’re looking to treat someone special, celebrate a special occasion or get away for a relaxing weekend alone, MoneyTap’s personal line of credit can help you finance your trip.
Download the app on your phone and after you’re approved, you can use this line of credit as a personal loan to book your stay. Our no-usage, no-interest policy makes this a more convenient option than private finance in Vizag, and you can repay any amount used to add it back to the line of credit available. The credit card that comes along with our personal loan Vizag can also be used for spa services, fine dining and other facilities at a hotel. If you’re aiming for a grand experience, don’t let lack of cash hold you back!