During the cooler months of the year, three major cooling systems used in homes – ACs, refrigerators, and air coolers – take a major hit in the market. Their demand is at the lowest and retailers find themselves overstocked with them. So, they do the next wisest thing – they offer winter deals and discounts to lure the customers.
Selling their slow-moving products at a discounted rate is beneficial to them in 2 ways – firstly, they get to sell their products and secondly, they make room for newer models that are going to make an appearance in the summer. These winter deals also benefit you in 2 ways – firstly, you get the consumer durable you need at a cheaper rate and secondly, you get to buy your choice of consumer durable on EMI if you don’t want to pay the whole amount upfront.
In this article, we’ll concentrate on these three most popular cooling systems in India: Air conditioners, refrigerators and air coolers. We’ll go through some reasons why winter is the best time to buy these consumer durables. We’ll talk about the finance options you have if you want to bring them home this winter and also list down the top 5 under each category of the cooling system.
Why Is Winter the Perfect Time to Get Consumer Durables That You Need in Summer?
- Offers–During winter, you may find the cooling units on offer as new models are readying up to take center stage the following summer. The models on discount maybe a little older but are a great option nevertheless, especially when you are on a budget.
- No Rush –By choosing to buy in the winter, you are not rushed into making a decision. You can take a lot of time to shop around and check out deals and discounts at various stores.
- Prompt Service– If you buy your cooling system during the summer when everyone wants to buy it, you may not get the service you would otherwise get if you purchase it in the winter. During winter, there is less demand in the market, and the customer care executives have more time to offer excellent customer service and prompt product delivery.
Finance Options to Buy Consumer Durables on EMI
MoneyTap offers personal loans for consumer durables of up to ₹ 5 Lakh. With a simple online application, you can easily apply for a personal loan, which can be used as a consumer durable loan.
Consumer durable loans
Most consumer durables dealers collaborate with financial institutions to offer convenient finance options to their customers. All you have to do is choose your cooling system at the dealer, approach the helpdesk, apply for a consumer durable loan and take home the cooling system of your choice.
An EMI Card is actually a pre-approved loan. You can use this loan to make the purchase and convert the purchase into easy EMIs.
EMI on your existing debit card
You can use your debit card to finance your purchase as long as you have sufficient balance in your account. You can then convert your purchase into easy EMIs.
Simply the easiest way to finance the purchase, but it’s not necessarily the best. You can swipe your card to make a purchase and then make monthly payments to pay off. However, be regular on your payments to avoid being pulled into a debt trap.
Benefits of using MoneyTap for your winter purchase of summer home appliances
- Unsecured personal loan. No need to pledge collateral
- Offers 100% finance. No down payment required
- Offers low-interest rate starting at 1.08% per month, lower than that of a credit card.
- Offers flexible repayment options with an option to convert purchases into EMIs of your choice.
Buy AC on EMI: Top 5 ACs In India Under ₹ 50,000:
- LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star
- Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split (FTKF50TV16U)
- LG JS-Q18HUZD 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Hitachi Kashikoi 5100X RSB518HBEA 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split Air Conditioner
- Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split (Ester Neo CAI18ES5R39F0)
Buy Refrigerator on EMI: Top 5 Refrigerators In India Under ₹ 25,000
- Godrej 225L Single Door Refrigerator
- Haier HEB-25TDS
- Whirlpool FP 263D PROTTON ROY (N)
- Godrej 261L Double Door Refrigerator
- Whirlpool 265L Inverter Double Door Refrigerator
Buy Air Cooler on EMI: Top 5 Air Coolers In India Under ₹ 15,000
- Symphony 70 Jet Window Air Cooler
- Crompton Ozone 75 Desert Air Cooler
- Usha CT353 Tower Air Cooler
- Havells Freddo Desert Air Cooler
- Usha Air King – CD703 Desert Air Cooler
Apply for MoneyTap’s credit line for consumer durables today and be ready to make the purchase as soon as the prices drop down this winter!