MoneyTap (“MONEYTAP”) is a property of and operated by MWYN Tech Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at G-405, 4th Floor, Gamma Block, Sigma Soft Tech Park, Varthur Kodi, Whitefield Post, Bangalore – 560 066, Karnataka.
By engaging with MONEYTAP on the WhatsApp platform on any compatible device, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) and any other applicable laws. As used herein, “Potential Users” shall mean anyone who engages with MONEYTAP on the WhatsApp platform using any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device.
We request you to read the T&C carefully before confirming your acceptance thereof. In case any of the terms are not acceptable to you, please do not proceed to engage with MONEYTAP via WhatsApp. Our services are available to you only upon your acceptance of these T&C.
For the purposes of these T&C, “we”, “our” and “us” shall mean MONEYTAP and “you” and “your” shall mean a Potential User who engages with MONEYTAP on the WhatsApp platform. We reserve the right to update or modify these T&C at any time and we will let you know when we do through notification. You agree to follow and be bound by these T&C, as updated or modified.
- 1.1 You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these T&C. You shall not engage with MONEYTAP on the WhatsApp platform if you are not competent to contract under applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- 1.2 If you represent a company, partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to engage with MONEYTAP on the WhatsApp platform and avail of the features and facilities on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity and further, if you have fulfilled such additional eligibility requirements as MONEYTAP may require in connection therewith.
2. COLLECTION & USE OF INFORMATION
- 2.1 We shall collect requisite information from you solely for the purposes of carrying out a preliminary credit verification to assess your eligibility for a loan product available through the MONEYTAP application (“App”).
- 2.2 You hereby agree to provide us with such information as we deem necessary to carry out preliminary verification and consent to us sharing the said information with our banking partners for the purpose of assessing your eligibility for a loan product. You hereby represent, warrant and confirm that any information that you provide us is true and accurate.
3. CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS
- 3.1 Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number provided by you. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, SMS messages (including text messages), WhatsApp, calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via SMS.
- 3.2 You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers and/or email addresses that you have provided to us are your own and not someone else’s and are true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us and emails at each of the email addresses you have provided us. You agree to notify us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number(s) and/or email address(es).
- 4.1 If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future applicable laws: (i) such provision will be replaced with another, which is not prohibited or unenforceable and has, as far as possible, the same legal and commercial effect as that which it replaces; and (ii) the remaining provisions of the T&C will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from.
- 4.2 Any failure on the part of MONEYTAP to require performance of any provision of these T&C shall not affect its right to full performance thereof at any time thereafter, and any waiver by MONEYTAP of a breach of any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of a similar breach in the future or of any other breach.
- 4.3 You shall not assign or transfer any rights, obligations, or privileges that you have under these T&C , without the prior written consent of MONEYTAP. Subject to the foregoing, these T&C will be binding on the successors and permitted assignees of MONEYTAP. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this clause will be deemed null and void.
- 4.4 These T&C shall apply when you engage with MONEYTAP on WhatsApp and shall remain valid and binding on you for so long as you communicate with MONEYTAP on WhatsApp.
- 4.5 These T&C are governed and construed in accordance with Indian law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, in the event of any disputes arising out of or in relation to the collection of information by MONEYTAP.