DATE OF LATEST VERSION: 29th September,2022
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
- 1.2. Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration on the App which is required to enable the User to login to the App and for us to: (i) verify the User’s identity; (ii) determine the User’s eligibility for taking loans using, inter alia, our proprietary technology and such additional rules that may be determined by: (a) us; (b) our banking partners; or (c) both (a) and (b); and (iii) safeguard against illegal activities like fraud, cheating, misappropriation, etc.
1.3. For providing the Services, we require certain mandatory User information as described below:
1.3.1. For the purposes of registering, we require basic personal information such as name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail address, permanent address, current address, employment details, PAN, salary, etc. and certain information about your personal identity such as gender, age, etc;
1.3.2. Once you are duly registered, we, on behalf of our lending partners, may also require certain additional information such as your designation, mode of salary, parent names, loan requirement reasons, educational qualification, bank details etc. for the purposes of processing your application; and
1.3.3. Further, we also collect and store your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security related information that you use for our sites in relation to our Services.
- 1.4. In order to use the facilities and Services available on the App, the User may be required, from time to time, at the request of MWYN to provide certain additional personal information after registration on the App, which information shall be collected only upon receiving the User’s express consent.
1.5. We may also automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through the web server, including mobile-identification information obtained from the equivalent of “cookies” sent to the App, including mobile network information, standard web log information, traffic to and from our App, tracking inside the App and any other available information, from:
1.5.1. an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
1.5.2. the domain server through which the User accesses the App and the functions and features therein; and
1.3.3. the type of device used by the User (“Device”).
1.7. After obtaining the User’s specific consent to allow the App to access the User’s SMS inbox, we may collect, store, monitor and transmits to it our server, relevant information from text messages (SMS) received by the Users from providers of services and/or products (including but not limited to retail outlets, financial institutions, mobile carriers and utility companies), that will enable us to provide better access to financial services and products to the Users. We will access business messages , which shall be used solely for the purposes of providing the Services.
How we use this information: We shall collect any SMS information for facilitating you any lending services and such purposes as may be required by the Lending Partners or as per applicable law.
1.8. In order to enhance our ability to provide valuable Services and experiences to the User, we may take one time access to: (i) automatically receive, collect and analyze your location information which may be accessed through a variety of methods including, inter alia, GPS, IP address, and cell tower location; and (ii) collect information pertaining to your Device and your usage thereof, including, inter alia, the names of the other applications on your mobile Device and how you use them, information about your Device, and information about your use of features or functions on your Device; (iii) camera access to scan and capture selfie and the required documents; and (iv) microphone permissions to enable a two-way communication between our authorised agent and you for the purpose of performing and completing your video KYC (v) file and media in order to enable you to upload documents solely for the purpose of onboarding or KYC checks. Upon completion of the KYC/on-boarding, please ensure that you revoke access to the aforesaid information through your device settings.
How we use this information: We shall collect any Files & Media (Images) for facilitating KYC journey, lending services and such purposes as may be required by the Lending Partners or as per applicable law.
- 1.9. You explicitly consent that we may collect a list of the installed applications’ metadata information which includes the application name, package name, installed time, updated time, version name and version code of each installed application on your device to assess your creditworthiness and enrich your profile with pre-approved customized loan offers. This also includes having access and permission to send you messages and notifications via your social media and instant messaging applications.
- 1.10. We may collect information with your consent from your mobile device like device location, device information (including, model, installed apps, Wi-Fi, mobile network) transactional and promotional SMS, communication information to provide customized offerings and services.
- 1.11. It is hereby clarified that as of Android app version 4.1.9 and iOS app version 2.34.0 we do not collect or store contact information.
2. METHOD AND MANNER OF USE OF INFORMATION:
- 2.1. When the User registers with the App, we will use the information supplied by the User to access credit information from credit bureaus, with User consent, and identity verification services to facilitate banks and other financial institutions to evaluate the User’s loan request in the context of the User’s complete financial situation.
2.2. We will also use the User information to enable activities and transactions that need to occur during the process of lending, such as:
2.2.1. generating and maintaining User profiles on the App;
2.2.2. provide personalized features;
2.2.3. aiding financial services organizations to provide better Services;
2.2.4. facilitating collection activities as needed;
2.2.5. maintaining regular communications with the User concerning transactions that the User initiates, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting a loan request, making payments, transferring funds, etc.
2.2.6. modifying the App from time to time to cater to the User’s interests;
2.2.7. delivering any administrative notices, alerts, advice, notification and communication relevant to your use of any facilities on the App through whatsapp, SMS, Facebook and other mediums;
2.2.8. marketing research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
2.2.9. for undertaking KYC authentication;
2.2.10. resolving disputes in relation to the credit facilities, if any;
2.2.11. providing the App and the functions and features therein, efficiently; and
2.2.12. preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
- 2.5. For the avoidance of any doubt, it is hereby clarified that any User information collected from you and eventually stored by us will be used only for the purposes of providing our Services.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1.1. it is in connection with disclosure to financial institutions and banks, in which case, the User hereby gives his express permission;
3.1.2. it is in connection with the Services being rendered through the App;
3.1.4. it is a case of special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure;
3.1.5. it forms part of the information we share with advertisers on an aggregate basis;
3.1.6. it improves personalization, analysis and for offering new products/services; and
3.1.7. it is required under an arrangement between us and the third party for product enhancement, analysis, risk and security purposes, communication purpose, etc.
- 3.2. If all or some of the business, stock or assets of MWYN are acquired or merged with another business entity, we will share all or some of your information with the acquiring / merged entity to continue to provide the Services to you.
- 3.3. If you decline to submit information to us, then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the Services to you.
4. SERVICE PROVIDERS
4.1. We may employ third-party service providers and individuals due to the following reasons:
4.1.1. To facilitate our Service; or
4.1.2. To provide the Service on our behalf; or
4.1.3. To perform Service-related services; or
4.1.4. To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
- 4.2. You acknowledge that the third-party service provider/agent/agencies will have access to your personal information on a need to know basis to assist us in rendering Services, and the service providers are restricted from using the same for any other reason. The third-party service providers are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
5. YOUR RIGHTS & PREFERENCES AS A DATA SUBJECT IN INDIA
- 5.2. Furthermore, we will always store any data collected from you in our servers located in India.
6. DATA RETENTION:
- 6.1. We take reasonable steps to ensure that User information is available only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, or longer if required under any applicable law, subject to appropriate safeguards. Please note that we ensure that all other information collected and stored is anonymized and aggregated in an irreversible manner. Furthermore, you explicitly consent and agree that we will be entitled to use such anonymized data or information freely, without any restrictions other than those set out under applicable law.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
- 7.1. The information provided by the User is stored in access controlled facilities with restricted access. User information transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or equivalent protocols.
- 7.2. If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that you always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilizes a Service to protect access to the User’s Device.
- 7.3. We shall use generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information submitted to us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, even though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the App is at your sole risk and discretion. We also cannot warrant that such User information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third-party. Further, we are not liable to, nor can we fully control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
- 7.4. The collection, usage, and sharing of User information by us shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
- 7.5. If any security breach comes to our knowledge, then we may take all steps required to protect misuse of such information and may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate steps. For the purposes of this Clause 7.5, the procedure/responses that would be undertaken by us in case of a security breach is available at https://www.moneytap.com/cyber-security-incident-policy.html.
8. PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING USER NAME FROM THE RECORDS
- 8.1. If and when a User is desirous of having his/her name and other details: (a) removed from the records of MWYN or not be used by MWYN; (b) not be shared with a third party; immediately upon receiving the User’s written request to that effect we shall, subject to the terms hereof and/or applicable law, remove and/delete all such information.
- 8.2. If the User no longer wishes to receive notifications about our Services, The User may change his/her notification preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to close the User account if the User opts out of receiving certain crucial notices that are required to perform the Services through the App. The User may not opt-out of receiving notifications about due or past due amounts that the User owes MWYN or any other collections efforts.
- 8.3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MWYN may retain information of the User if mandated under applicable law, even after receiving the User’s written request to remove/delete all such information.
9. PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION
- 9.1. The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details, the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
11. NODAL GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
- 11.1. As required under applicable guidelines issued by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under and for the purposes of redressing any complaints, you may contact our nodal grievance redressal officer whose name and contact details are provided below:
|Address:||G-405, 4th Floor – Gamma Block, Sigma Soft Tech Park Varthur, Kodi Whitefield Post, Bangalore – 560066.|
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 13.1. When You visit the App, one or more cookies will be sent to the computer/smartphone or other devices being used by you. The cookies are either used to improve the quality of the App or for storing your preferences as a user, improving search results and tracking user trends. You have the option of disabling cookies via your browser preferences. However, if you disable cookies on your browser, some parts of the App may not function effectively.